Oceanside and San Diego North County Residents: It’s the water you don’t see!
Oceanside and San Diego North County Residents: Beware! It's the hidden water that can be most damaging.
SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in the following locations: Fallbrook, Vista, Bonsall, Rainbow, Oceanside. Proudly servicing all of North San Diego County.
Even small water damages have the potential
to cause serious structural and indoor air
quality issues over time.
The key to avoiding costly future restoration
is to handle every water problem as a real
threat to your property. SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside has
the equipment, training and
experience to find and dry unseen water before
secondary damages occur. The proper equipment
makes a measurable difference in reducing the
damage expense during a fire or water loss.
When time matters, technology and equipment
must be counted on to perform. Your local SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside will answer
your call with fast action and a full arsenal of
drying equipment. Here are a few of the tools
used by your local SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside
• Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
• Moisture Meters (pictured) are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside Professionals to monitor the drying process.
• Thermohygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside Professionals can calculate and create an environment most condusive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
• Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
• Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor causing particles.
The bottom line? Your local SERVPRO of Fallbrook / South Oceanside
Professionals have the training and
equipment to help make it “Like it never even
Whether your Fallbrook / South Oceanside home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
• Water Damage Restoration
• Fire Damage Restoration
• Mold Remediation
• Storm Damage Restoration
• Cleaning Services
• Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Fallbrook / South Oceanside commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we has the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:
• Commercial Water Damage Restoration
• Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
We are proud to be serving the Fallbrook / South Oceanside CA and San Diego North County areas 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (760) 451-0600